To position people to receive God’s ordained promises and prepare them for the promise of eternal life in Christ through the ministry of reconciliation (1 John 2:25 & 2Cor. 5:18, 19)
• Preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ and to teach the Word of God
• Mend the broken hearted by leading them into the presence of God
• Promote and facilitate the expansion of the Kingdom of God
• Inspire and equip people to become all God has ordained for them
• Encourage practical application of God’s Word into the lives of all people
• Create an atmosphere where God will save, heal and build people
• To teach and model a life of holiness that is pleasing in the sight of God
• Build and strengthen godly marriages
• Serve children, teens and young adults by instilling God’s Word and His values into them
• Train, prepare and commission individuals to serve God through evangelism, teaching and preaching the Word of God .
The Promised Land Word Ministry International
To serve people by leading them to Christ to be reconciled, edified and equipped to fulfill their God-given purpose of glorifying God. Through sound biblical teaching and empowerment from the Holy Spirit individuals will obtain every promise God has ordained including eternal life for God’s glory.
"Preparing and Positioning People for the Promises of God"